concerned with gear weight ?

poorboy

• Members

My head is about 80lbs (Trace Elliot V4) and my cab is right about 100 lbs (Bergantino NV610). While it would be nice to have a 5 lb amp and a 10 lb cab, I won't trade the sound of that rig for weight. Ever. I'm 41 and have no problem hauling it around, and I broke my back when I was 23. Of course the built in wheels on the Berg are a very very nice feature.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I play better when my back isn't bothering me. When I move heavy {censored}, my back bothers me.

That being said, my Redhead is a very good compromise between weight, convenience, and tone. (I hate the sound of 18"s and can do without 15"s. I don't care for that SVT sound, either.) What is sacrificed is affordability, but I gig so much that it's easily justified, plus I got lucky and got a killer deal on it.

• Members

Originally posted by Jugghaid

My head is about 80lbs (Trace Elliot V4) and my cab is right about 100 lbs (Bergantino NV610). While it would be nice to have a 5 lb amp and a 10 lb cab, I won't trade the sound of that rig for weight. Ever. I'm 41 and have no problem hauling it around, and I broke my back when I was 23. Of course the built in wheels on the Berg are a very very nice feature.

{censored} bitch, you just pay your henchmen to haul your rig around. You don't expect us to believe that you carry cabs in a fur coat with a Cuban in your mouth, do you?

Besides, you can't fit that cab in a Maserati.:rolleyes:

C7

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

{censored} bitch, you just pay your henchmen to haul your rig around. You don't expect us to believe that you carry cabs in a fur coat with a Cuban in your mouth, do you?

Besides, you can't fit that cab in a Maserati.
:rolleyes:
C7

I don't wear fur........ :D

Archived