Goodbye HCBF

megadan

• Members

Originally posted by burdizzos

"Ohhh, Moderators, King Kashue called me a dumbass and my tenduh wittle feewings are huht."

I got the usage, dumbass. I even used the {censored}ing winking smiley. {censored}, there's no pleasing some assholes around here.

You knows I loves you, baby.

I know you got the usage, crotchmouth, but some of the other people here are really stupid and might not have realized what I was saying...

And if you just read that, and are upset that I called you stupid, I wasn't talking about you...I was talking about some other stupid person here...

<_>

:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by King Kashue

I know you got the usage, crotchmouth, but some of the other people here are really stupid and might not have realized what I was saying...

And if you just read that, and are upset that I called you stupid, I wasn't talking about you...I was talking about some other stupid person here...

<_>

:rolleyes: Other people, what a typical internet forum back peddle. :rolleyes:

You must be some kind of faggot or somethin'.

• Members
Originally posted by rastafarian_nz

YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN?! ROFLMAOMGWTFBBQZ0RS!!!!11!!1`

:p
Have a nice day.
:)

Buhbye now.

Originally posted by B-Bottom

maybe megadan can throw a few sheep could throw a few sheep your way. Gotta get that V card punched sooner or later

Yeah I know.. I just don't understand it...I'M SEXY RIGHT?!?!?!

1171489062lrj2.jpg

1199270759lmw9.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by Thunderbroom

This thread reminds me why I like you guys...that means you too megadan.

:)

NOW...watch the namecalling...

;)

Oh, stop being a doodoohead party pooper, will ya, TB? Geez, he becomes a moderator and look what happens....

• Members

To anybody that gets mad when I make fun, go over to ebassist and look at the perpetual {censored} I get for getting drunk and passing out at midnight at the bar, at Hammerbash. There's pics and everything. Go {censored} yourself, Zamfir.:mad:
You can't take {censored} personal. I make fun or everybody, you gotta dish it back. I don't say things to people specifically to be hurtful, and as far as the "more sheep than people" comment, I would say the same thing about somebody in New Zealand.:D
C

• Members
Originally posted by Crescent Seven

To anybody that gets mad when I make fun, go over to ebassist and look at the perpetual {censored} I get for getting drunk and passing out at midnight at the bar, at Hammerbash. There's pics and everything. Go {censored} yourself, Zamfir.
:mad:
You can't take {censored} personal. I make fun or everybody, you gotta dish it back. I don't say things to people specifically to be hurtful, and as far as the "more sheep than people" comment, I would say the same thing about somebody in New Zealand.
C

I'm leaving. That'll teach you for getting drunk and passing out at midnight at the bar.

• Members

To anybody that gets mad when I make fun, go over to ebassist and look at the perpetual {censored} I get for getting drunk and passing out at midnight at the bar, at Hammerbash. There's pics and everything. Go {censored} yourself, Zamfir.

THAT'S IT!! I HAVE TO LEAVE TWO FORUMS THANKS TO YOU quiff-sniffer! :mad:

...I wish I'd used flash on that pic. :(

• Members

Originally posted by rastafarian_nz

He's not lying C7. His mom is a
great
teacher.

Hey don't talk about my mother like that, she's in the hospital as we speak. She just had a 31lb tumor removed yesterday!!! !!NO {censored}!! 31lbs. It was about that stomach trouble she was having a couple of months back that I posted about. She finally went in and had the surgery and everything went fine she's in recovery right now. I'm going to see her for the first time since.. in a little bit.

• Members
Originally posted by baracuda2004

Hey don't talk about my mother like that, she's in the hospital as we speak. She just had a 31lb tumor removed yesterday!!! !!NO {censored}!! 31lbs. It was about that stomach trouble she was having a couple of months back that I posted about. She finally went in and had the surgery and everything went fine she's in recovery right now. I'm going to see her for the first time since.. in a little bit.

Aw god, now baracuda2004 is gonna leave the board.:rolleyes:

:D Glad your mom is OK, bro.:thu:
C7

• Members
Originally posted by baracuda2004

Apologies where apologies are due, given by those who were none-the-wiser. Hope she recovers well man.

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir

THAT'S IT!! I HAVE TO LEAVE
TWO
FORUMS THANKS TO YOU
quiff-sniffer
!

...I wish I'd used flash on that pic.
:(

Just wait. This year, I'm going to buy a round of shots for everybody, put a roofie in each one, and when you're all knocked the {censored} out, I'm gonna go Abu Ghraib on your mother{censored}in' asses.:mad:

I just gotta make sure I don't put a roofie in mine, and not mlwarriners. Who knows what that mother{censored}er would do with a bunch of us all passed out.:D
C7

• Members

Just wait. This year, I'm going to buy a round of shots for everybody, put a roofie in each one, and when you're all knocked the {censored} out, I'm gonna go Abu Ghraib on your mother{censored}in' asses.

I just gotta make sure I don't put a roofie in mine, and not mlwarriners. Who knows what that mother{censored}er would do with a bunch of us all passed out.
C7

:D Who do you think served in Iraq near Abu Ghraib?? :eek:

If you play your cards right, I'm sure mlwarriner would love the roofies for his next motel tryst with cdb. Haggle hard. :thu:

Archived