5 males involved in gang rape will not be charged

Bass8987

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/dvd-victim-speaks-to-police/2006/10/24/1161455691124.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1

I guess I can put this here. F'n lowlife scumbags! Here's an excerpt:

A police spokesman today confirmed the teenage girl had attended Werribee police station, where she gave a provided a statement on the alleged assault to officers.

The graphic film, parts of which were aired last night on Channel Seven's Today Tonight, reportedly shows the semi-naked girl

• Members

Originally posted by J.

Channel Seven had told him that parents of the boys who produced the DVD laughed it off as "just a bit of fun".

If these parents think lighting a girl's hair on fire and urinating on her is a "bit of fun", they need to be charged as well. It's their fault their kids are so {censored}ed up because they allowed themselves to make excuses for their punk ass little {censored}ing pricks instead of busting their asses.

If I ever pulled some {censored} like this my father wouldn't have left anything for the cops to charge, he would have put me through the wood chipper. Who the {censored} are these parents?

If this happened to anyone in my family I would take out those little pricks one by one. Where is mob mentality when you need it?

About 7 years ago my cousin stayed at a slumber party where the girl's dad fed them a bunch of Benadryl in hot chocolate to knock them out. She wasn't victimized, thankfully, but the cops arrested the guy before my uncle found him. Lucky mother{censored}er, my uncle was no stranger to jail and didn't give a {censored}, rest his soul.

C7

Archived