Raspberry Chocolate Chip Brownies - Recepie?

Ace Of Bass

• Members

I'm eating these things right now. Damn good. I can buy them at the farmers market from the local mennonites for an absurdly high price, and they're worth every penny. But, as someone who considers himself pretty good with a mixing bowl, I'm wondering if anyone has a recepie? I can't find one.

• Members

Originally posted by Ace Of Bass

I'm eating these things right now. Damn good. I can buy them at the farmers market from the local mennonites for an absurdly high price, and they're worth every penny. But, as someone who considers himself pretty good with a mixing bowl, I'm wondering if anyone has a recepie? I can't find one.

*Rubs stomach in glee* :)

• Members

I checked food.com but there is no such recipe. Sounds like it might be something you'll have to mess around with until you get a good result. You know Ghiradelli makes those chocolate rasberry squares, with the rasberry filling. Maybe you can just buy a box of mix, and crush up some of those squares and add them in???

• Members

Originally posted by MrsSvi

I checked food.com but there is no such recipe. Sounds like it might be something you'll have to mess around with until you get a good result. You know Ghiradelli makes those chocolate rasberry squares, with the rasberry filling. Maybe you can just buy a box of mix, and crush up some of those squares and add them in???

I don't know. The raspberry seems to be in the mix, not in the chocolate chips. And it doesn't taste like it's just raspberry extract added to the brownies, either.

• Members

1 box Betty Crocker Brownie mix

1/2 jar raspberry preserves

2 ounces high grade marijuana, finely ground

Sautee marijuana in butter required for brownie recipe, then make the brownie batter with it. Add raspberry preserves. Bake.

Eat as much as you can as fast as you can, and find a couch and a remote.:D

C7

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

1 box Betty Crocker Brownie mix

1/2 jar raspberry preserves

2 ounces high grade marijuana, finely ground

Sautee marijuana in butter required for brownie recipe, then make the brownie batter with it. Add raspberry preserves. Bake.

Eat as much as you can as fast as you can, and find a couch and a remote.
:D
C7

I like where you are going with this (but most of the time brownie mix only requires two eggs, water and oil).

Yo.

• Members

Originally posted by Apendecto

I like where you are going with this (but most of the time brownie mix only requires two eggs, water and oil).

Yo.

All you need is the oil, then. THC is fat-soluble, meaning that it needs to bond to a fat molecule for your body to be able to readily absorb it via your stomach and intestines.

Find a brownie recipe that requires butter...they are out there...

C7

• Members

You'll need the eggs, too. Otherwise it won't set--it'll stay as goo. Plus, eggs are high in fat, too.

And yes, you will want the water, too. If you were to use all oil instead of water, you'd probably throw up. if you just used a little oil and no water...well, it would be horrible.

• Members

You'll need the eggs, too. Otherwise it won't set--it'll stay as goo. Plus, eggs are high in fat, too.

And yes, you will want the water, too. If you were to use all oil instead of water, you'd probably throw up. if you just used a little oil and no water...well, it would be horrible.

No, I mean, you can just use the oil that the recipe calls for to sautee the ganja.:D

C7

• Members

Okay, I get it.

Your body actually can't absorb a lot of nutrients without fat...including most of the vitamins. This was one of the problems with Olestra..it stopped people from absorbing nutrients, because the vitamins would attach to the Olestra, which the body would then reject.

• Members

Okay, I get it.

Your body actually can't absorb a lot of nutrients without fat...including most of the vitamins. This was one of the problems with Olestra..it stopped people from absorbing nutrients, because the vitamins would attach to the Olestra, which the body would then reject.

I'm going to write a song called "Poopin' Flintstone's Kids".:D

• Members

Okay, I get it.

Yeah... and another problem with it is that it causes unwanted anal "leakage."

Hmmmm.... every time Man thinks he can do better than nature, he gets diahrea.

But he never learns.

*yech* :freak:

+2 on the ganjaberry brownies, by the way! :D

• Members

Actually, that problem was solved when the new formula came out in 1968....they will never live that one down, though.

Didn't know that.

But do you really mean 1968?

...and there still can't be anything good about synthetic fat (and no, it doesn't taste anywhere near the real thing).

Now I need either some serious brownies, or some nice greasy chips..........

Archived