2,400 Watt Cabinet For $500!!!

Marthoyink

• Members

Well, Behringer's not all bad. There's stuff I'd take if I didn't want to spend too much $$. Nothing that goes in the way of my rehearsal/live sound though... For example, my gf has bought a 2x10 guitar combo with a built-in v-amp. It's 2x60watt and has many many different sounds. She paid 300euro for it, and it's the perfect beginner guitar combo imo - plenty loud if needed, with many sounds to keep you happy in your first steps and inexpensive. I was also thinking of getting their BTR2000 racktuner. I A/Bed one with the Korg and I decided to go for the Korg sometime in the next months. That's only because I can afford such an expensive tuner like the korg. The behringer is significantly worse, but if I wanted a racktuner and was on a budget I'd get one.

My guitarist, who is used to high-end amps, uses a v-amp for his home practice. He says it does the job in a bearable way and for real cheap. He wouldn't use it in a live setting, but getting that instead of a combo for example left him with more money for his main rig.

Behringer's not all bad. You just have to make the choices that suit your needs.

• Members

Originally posted by Dragonlord

*snip*

I have the Behringer V-Tone 210 and it actually sounds really good. I don't like to praise Behringer stuff, but they actually did a good job. My room mate actually prefers the distortion I can get out of it to the one on his Peavey combo...and I got mine for $100 to screw around with. That being said, I've never liked their stacks or their bass equipment though.

• Members

Originally posted by 72Rick

That's what's called "Spraying Bugera's"!
:eek:

Haha! Excellent!

I learned my lesson when I broke my Behringer "1000W" cab with a 300W amp, running clean with no clipping. I had to explain to my bandmates why I was hesitant to stand directly in front of my cab thereafter.

Archived