Slightly OT: Seeing Silverchair in a few weeks

version

• Members

So I managed to snag tickets to see Silverchair in NYC on February 12th. I'm pretty stoked, since I've been listening to those guys since elementary school and haven't seen them live yet. Chris Joannou is definitely one of my big early influences on bass, so that should be cool. Have any of you guys seen them before?

concerts05-may03-chrissilverchair.jpg

• Members

Yeah, they have a new album coming out in a few months. Their last album came out in 2002, but they didn't do much touring because their singer/guitarist had some crazy rare joint disease thing and couldn't really move at all. In fact, I think this is their 3rd U.S. show in the last 6 years or something crazy like that.

• Members

Last I heard, Daniel Johns was an anorexic that almost died. Perhaps that's what led to his joint disorder...
:confused:
I saw a picture of him a few years ago and he was like 85lbs...I'm glad he's doing better, they were a promising band back in the day...

C7

WAAAAHHH! I'M FAT AND UGLY!! WAAAAAAHHHH! I WAS IN A SUCCESSFUL BAND!! WAAAAAHHHH!! I GET TO {censored} NATALIE IMBRUGLIA!!! WAAAH!

Ol Ass Crust sure got it tough.:rolleyes:

Who are you and what have you done with C7?? I can't be filling in for you like this.

Archived