T-shirt Sizes?

burdizzos

• Members

I'm going to be ordering some T-shirts for the band.

I need to know what the most popular sizes would be so that I make the most of my order.

I want to order some regular shirts and then some of the spaghetti strap girly shirt for the ladies, and BOALG if he wants one.

So, If I'm ordering 36 shirts, what sizes should I get?

I was thinking 8 L, 8 XL and 4 XXL for regular shirts and then 8 M and 8 L for the girly shirts.

What say you?

• Members

We're finally getting ready to order new shirts and are going through the same dilemna. BTW, where are you ordering your shirts?

My sister has a printing hook up in Charleston, SC. She orders all of her company crap through him, so I suspect he's giving me a slightly better rate than he would otherwise. I think I'm paying $6.75 per shirt and a $12 set up fee for the screen.

• Members

My sister has a printing hook up in Charleston, SC. She orders all of her company crap through him, so I suspect he's giving me a slightly better rate than he would otherwise. I think I'm paying $6.75 per shirt and a $12 set up fee for the screen.

I think we're ordering from here:

http://www.def-star.com/news.htm

Prices:

http://www.def-star.com/tprice.htm

This site was recommend by a couple of people on here. We're probably going to order 50 - 75 shirts.

• Members

I think we're ordering from here:

http://www.def-star.com/news.htm

Prices:

http://www.def-star.com/tprice.htm

This site was recommend by a couple of people on here. We're probably going to order 50 - 75 shirts.

Good choice TBroom :thu:

We go through them, no setup fee and $4.00 a shirt if you order 25 or more of the same print. Very good stuff there.

• Members

damn. i thought i was getting fooked paying $4.00 per shirt, no setup fee...

now i see i was doing better than i thought...

• Members

We mainly hit college towns and smalls and mediums are the most popular sizes.

Your split looks pretty good, but I would get a few smalls too.

yup. if you want the ladies to buy them and wear them, order some smalls. and the girls like the little short t-shirts.

and maybe order some men's mediums. some manufacturers sizes run big, and a large is huge on me.

i wouldn't bother with large on the female side, they can wear the smaller men's sizes.

• Members

Dang, I may have to go back to the table.

$4 a shirt is a much better deal.

The shirts we have now were ordered from a friend of one of our guitarists. We got a deal similar to yours.

:rolleyes:

We're going to go with printing on both sides in a single color...slogan on front and huge logo on the back...still cheaper than our last shirts and heavier weight as well.

• Members

The shirts we have now were ordered from a friend of one of our guitarists. We got a deal similar to yours.

:rolleyes:

We're going to go with printing on both sides in a single color...slogan on front and huge logo on the back...still cheaper than our last shirts and heavier weight as well.

I had only looked at a couple of sites and I didn't know about the one you linked. The prices I was quoted were consistent with what those other sites quoted.

If it was only 50 cents, I might just go with my sister's guy to support a small business, but at $2.50 or more per unit, I'd be a fool to go that route.

• Members

Don't order more than a dozen XXLs, unless you like starting at merch sitting in a box in your garage. The bulk of your men's sizes should be L and XL, a few mediums, a few smalls. The ladies' spaghetti strap tanks are more expensive, so it's even more important to plan your sizing. S and M, a few L. Same with ladies' t-shirts. Men's smalls are a good crossover for the ladies.

• Members

Don't order more than a dozen XXLs, unless you like starting at merch sitting in a box in your garage. The bulk of your men's sizes should be L and XL, a few mediums, a few smalls. The ladies' spaghetti strap tanks are more expensive, so it's even more important to plan your sizing. S and M, a few L. Same with ladies' t-shirts. Men's smalls are a good crossover for the ladies.

That's what I was thinking.

In my quote request I asked for 6 M, 12 L, 12 XL, 6 XXL and the 12 S & M in the ladies shirts since the skanks like to wear their {censored} tight.

Archived