Bass project: looking for bodies

Jamacuco

• Members

Still looking for a suitable body for my bass project. I am planning to lad it with a P/J pickup config. I do know Warmoth is the obvious reply here but the prices are a tad high for me given I'm in Europe.

Which other places can I look for a precision-style body routed for P/J?

• Members

There was a guy from, I think Brazil, who was making what looked to be reasonable bodies of exotic woods, some customs, some copies. Sold them on eBay. I think he's still doing it. If I remember right, a few people on here have bought them, they were okay for the money but took a while shipping. I like the looks of some of them. May be worth investigating...

• Members

There was a guy from, I think Brazil, who was making what looked to be reasonable bodies of exotic woods, some customs, some copies. Sold them on eBay. I think he's still doing it. If I remember right, a few people on here have bought them, they were okay for the money but took a while shipping. I like the looks of some of them. May be worth investigating...

Any chance of knowing the eBay username?

• Members

I think it's sachemone. He has a good looking PJ on there right now.

If you just do a search for bass body, there are about 160 options on there right now. A number of good-looking PJ's.

I like this one

Damn is it hard to find a fretless bass body these days :D

Archived