Aqua Teen vs Boston

Psilocybin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's been on CNN Headline News all day. It seems the internal communication stuff didn't work again (if it is true that Time Warner told the city about this) and now they want to blame their own problems on the Cartoon Network. At least this time, no one was killed. The city needs to find out who did know and why that information was not shared with the proper authorities.

• Members

It's been on CNN Headline News all day. It seems the internal communication stuff didn't work again (if it is true that Time Warner told the city about this) and now they want to blame their own problems on the Cartoon Network. At least this time, no one was killed. The city needs to find out who did know and why that information was not shared with the proper authorities.

Or maybe the mayor of boston needs to get his head out of his ass...

This shouldn't be an issue at all.

• Members

well i guess we'll have to wait and see how that sense of humor goes over when they are being tapped on the shoulder by their 300 pd cell mate. C7 is funny. these guys are {censored}ing hippie morons

How do you figure? The worst thing they could do is talk about what happened at this point. They essentially said "no comment" but did it in a way to keep the publicity going... exactly what is going to help them. If this was a "quiet" situation, Boston would be reaming them. The more the public knows about what really happened, the better for them.

• Members

well i guess we'll have to wait and see how that sense of humor goes over when they are being tapped on the shoulder by their 300 pd cell mate. C7 is funny. these guys are {censored}ing hippie morons

These guys are {censored}ing hilarious.

• Members

I think we should all get really, really, really, really, really emo over this.

• Members

How do you figure? The worst thing they could do is talk about what happened at this point. They essentially said "no comment" but did it in a way to keep the publicity going... exactly what is going to help them. If this was a "quiet" situation, Boston would be reaming them. The more the public knows about what really happened, the better for them.

Because them acting like dicks is just going to make the authorities go after them that much more. If they had gone out there and acted a bit remorseful about the whole thing then I'm sure the authorities wouldn't pursue them as hard. Now they are going to really try to nail them to the cross.

It was kind of a stupid stunt to pull. I mean they found these things in Subway stations and on I beams under bridges and {censored}. They had to have known that it would cause a huge uproar.

Besides that Tv really freaking sucks.

• Members

The way I see it, Boston just got a free glimpse at how prepared their first line responders are for a event. They did all the right things, kept the citizens out of the way, neutralized the items. The problem becomes that we ARE in an era where these things have to be taken even more seriously. This may come down to a "Fire in a crowded theatre" kind of thing, where it defines a new limit on public behavior. And the 2 guys who did it need to be very careful how they handle themselves.

• Members

The guys who planted those are lucky that they were not wearing Carl's Foreigner belt. They would have been mistaken as suicide bombers.

"Yeah I saw them back in '85 with Bryan Adams in the Meadowlands, it was a kickass show!!" :thu: :thu:

That's awesome, but it needed the quote-

"Can you hear me now, Boston? Or should I turn it up for you?"

:D :D :D

• Members

The folks who don't see a big deal are the ones who get killed first.

Gotta be vigilant and observant.

I'm sure the Islamic terrorists are gonna put flashing cartoon characters on their bombs.

We should be on the look out for the Joker and Catwoman while we're at it.....

Archived