Another Amp Head/Cabinet ??Suggestions??

RRB

• Members

Looking for suggestions on a new amp head for my son. He has a Ampeg B410HE and a B115E cabinet. I believe they are both 8 ohm 200W RMS 400W cabinets. Any recomendations on a reasonably priced head that would get the most out of this cabinet combination. He currently has a Hartke 3500 head which is 350W @ 4ohm / 250W @ 8ohm.

Looking to try something else and not sure what power range to be considering.

Thanks for the help.

• Members

i have been on the hunt myself for a head. i SEARCHED EVERYWHERE, and narrowed it down to this. the ashdown mag 300,its 299.00 the ashdown mag 600,its 450.00 and the kustom 1200, i found it at BEATSTREETMUSIC FOR 499.00-SHIPPED! ill place my order in the mornin for the kustom! ive been on this stinkin computer for a week, doing nuthin but research,you know what i mean? theres a kustom 1200 on the bay used a couple months for bin-399.00+59.00 freight. i didnt like the sound of the freight being 59.00,so beatstreet is splittin the freight and im payin 10.00, theyre paying a little more,also they have 3-left, new in the box.thats adeal if i say so myself,unless someone on this forum can find me a better price on the kustom1200!!

Archived