...Flecktones... What a show!

jonathan_matos5

• Members

They are a goofy looking bunch, but what a show. If you read yesterdays post i went to see Bela Fleck and the Flecktones lastnight at Cains Ballroom and all i can say that is the most talent ive seen in one room ever. The easiest way for me to describe it would be like a rollercoaster it was fast paced, and exciting, and when it was all over i wanted to go again.:DIf you ever get the chance to see these guys live DO IT!!!! You wont regret it. I took pictures until the batteries in my camera died so when I get some new batteries Ill post them.

pics on page two:thu:

• Members

Reggie Wooten has the most awful teeth of anyone I've seen. And I live in the UK.

But he's so jaw-droppingly awsome as a musician and performer, no one cares...

Who is this "Reggie" of whom you speak? Oh, you mean Future Man! Have some respect, dood! :)

• Members

Reggie is another Wooten brother who plays guitar. GREAT gutiarist. Future Man is Roy.

They were even better when Howard Levy, the Hendrix of the harmonica, was in the band.

I saw them with Levy and that sucker played harmonica and piano at the same time.

• Members

Yo he didn't play a fodera at my gig almost 2 weeks ago.

Did you not stay behind to meet the band man? :confused::(

Who was supporting?

P.S Yes the amazingness is almost too much.

Did the saxophonist double up his alto and soprano sax's for one of his solos? That was amazing!

Futureman is one of the tightest drummersr I have seen.

• Members

Yo he didn't play a fodera at my gig almost 2 weeks ago.

Did you not stay behind to meet the band man?
:confused::(

Who was supporting?

P.S Yes the amazingness is almost too much.

Did the saxophonist double up his alto and soprano sax's for one of his solos? That was amazing!

Futureman is one of the tightest drummersr I have seen.

the band didnt come out afterwords:( all of the people seeking autographs got kicked out after the show by security. there was no opening act but they did play for 4 hours so that was good :thu:

i took plenty of pics ill post them tomorrow when i get new batteries.

• Members

Awww that sucks. How big was the venue then?
:freak:

Can't say I have ever seen a band play four hours... I think it was around two and a half at Glasgow which is still really long for here.
:thu:

there were more than 2000 people there. the place is a gutted warehouse turned into a dance club with a bar.

ill post the pics tomorrow gotta watch the game tonight:thu:

Archived