The BB3000 Pic Thread

82Daion

• Members

We actually had decent sunlight in Athens today, so I seized the opportunity to take some pictures of the Yamaha, so as to prove its existence. So here they are:

DSCN0196.jpg

DSCN0195.jpg

DSCN0198.jpg

A little more mojo'd than I was expecting around the pickups, but no big deal.

DSCN0201.jpg

• Members

Sultan-you might have to pry this thing from my cold, dead fingers.
:D

BTW, I'm digging your MA-kinda bizarre how we have this big glut of Yamahas on HCBF now.
;)

Matt-my job here is done.
:p

Yeah, i know the feeling. As far as the Yammy glut, i've always been a trendsetter.:D Turns out the MA is discontinued, glad i got one before they all sold. Now im hoping i can find a BB3000S in white or black when i get some cash in the next few weeks.

Here's me, my BB300MA and my manly rawk face.

feb207ledyardpracticestuw0.jpg

• Members

Turns out the MA is discontinued, glad i got one before they all sold.

"On FedEx vehicle for delivery":thu:

Oddly, I also bought Dunlop Straploks, and I have a separate tracking number for that package, but it still says "package data transmitted to FedEx". It's scheduled to arrive today too. I wonder if they put the second package inside the other package with the bass...:confused:

• Members

"On FedEx vehicle for delivery":thu:

Oddly, I also bought Dunlop Straploks, and I have a separate tracking number for that package, but it still says "package data transmitted to FedEx". It's scheduled to arrive today too. I wonder if they put the second package inside the other package with the bass...
:confused:

Awesome let us know how she shows up!!

Mine is en route. Will be here on Friday.

:D

Archived