Aguilar db112

Jazz Ad

• Members

Hell's yes, that's {censored}ing hot.

But I'm assuming they will retail for $500. I won't be buying one any time soon. That's too much to spend on a cab that won't play below 50 Hz and still has the Aguilar boom. It's my understanding that they are slightly larger than the GS series, so they probably sound better, but I don't think they'd be worth $500.

• Members

This makes me think, your cabs would look much better with tweed, no ?

Unless you don't want to be bothered, which I could understand.

Oh yeah, tweed looks awesome, but it is expensive and a pain in the ass to work with.

I might consider it for the next cab I build, but I doubt it.

• Members

Oh yeah, tweed looks awesome, but it is expensive and a pain in the ass to work with.

I might consider it for the next cab I build, but I doubt it.

The Aggy 12's do 40 I've heard, and from having owned a few, it's probably right! ;)

I've heard these don't have the "boom", and they have the mids punched back in for a much smoother and across-the-board sound, which is why they're releasing them...

I'd think a matching tweed DB750 into 4 of 'em would suck very little! :thu: :thu:

• Members

The Aggy 12's do 40 I've heard, and from having owned a few, it's probably right!
;)

I've heard these don't have the "boom", and they have the mids punched back in for a much smoother and across-the-board sound, which is why they're releasing them...

I'd think a matching tweed DB750 into 4 of 'em would suck very little!
:thu:
:thu:

They claim 42 Hz, but they do not say whether that is -3, -6 or -10. Given the cab size and they way they sound, I'd be inclined to believe that it is -6 dB at 42 Hz.

• Members

They claim 42 Hz, but they do not say whether that is -3, -6 or -10. Given the cab size and they way they sound, I'd be inclined to believe that it is -6 dB at 42 Hz.

All I know is it handles the crap out of my Dingwall, pickups set to parallel, treble at 0, and bass about 75%.

But I gots me my Boogie wedge now, so I'm fine. ;)

• Members

That looks very nice. For what my Bergie co$t, I should have options like that.
:rolleyes:
Ever look at Boogie's cab options? Their 1x12's happen to sound real nice too.

I've always wanted a badass Boogie setup in green alligator skin. Flashy, outlandish, but wtf- it'd be awesome! :thu:

• Members

To purchase enough Alligator skin vinyl to wrap a cab, it will cost $100. I checked.
:mad:

I may end up doing iit anyway because it is so cool. Hell tweed would cost $70, might as well go big.

Let's get a little wagering on some Final Four action going and you could make up that $30, easy! ;)

• Members

Let's get a little wagering on some Final Four action going and you could make up that $30, easy!
;)

In due time, my friend.

My employer owes me a bundle in back pay. My next cab project is a 1x15 loaded with a new Eminence Kappalite 15. I might just get crazy with the cheez whiz and wrap it with cream colored alligator vinyl so my cab matches my stage shoes.

• Members

In due time, my friend.

My employer owes me a bundle in back pay. My next cab project is a 1x15 loaded with a new Eminence Kappalite 15. I might just get crazy with the cheez whiz and wrap it with cream colored alligator vinyl so my cab matches my stage shoes.

You would be my official hero for that month when you get that project worked out! :thu:

Archived