Have The Police played yet on the Grammys?

Phantasm

• Members

had totally fogotten about the reunion being tonight.I was out earlier and just got in, damn I cant believe I missed it!:mad::cry:

Someone please post a link when it finally makes its way to either YouTube.com or elsewhere so I can see it please!!;)

• Members

damn that's good! Incubus was one of the better shows i've seen. No likey Ben Kenney on bass tho.

I saw them on Thursday at the Fillmore Auditorium here in Denver. Great show, I really like Ben Kenney on bass. He's different than Dirk Lance but not in a bad way. I think he writes great basslines.

I was also at the show at Red Rocks when they recorded the DVD. THAT was an epic {censored}ing show.

C7

• Members

It was good to see them play together, and interesting to crib soem thumbstyle techniques off ole Sting, but, well, they're not the cocksure 20 somethings they were 20 years ago, you know? I have a double live disc from thier frist us tour and then the synchronicity tour, and they were on fire!!! None of this should be misconstrued to mnean I won't pawna kidney if they come anywhere near me on tour this year :thu:

• Members

It was good to see them play together, and interesting to crib soem thumbstyle techniques off ole Sting, but, well, they're not the cocksure 20 somethings they were 20 years ago, you know? I have a double live disc from thier frist us tour and then the synchronicity tour, and they were on fire!!! None of this should be misconstrued to mnean I won't pawna kidney if they come anywhere near me on tour this year
:thu:

I unfortunately missed the performance last night.

I'm watching/listening to the Youtube with Incubus right now...I don't know if it's the fact that they're playing with other musicians, but those songs sound tighter with Incubus than they do on the double disc. I guess Stewart doesn't have Sting fighting him for tempo control in this setup. :D I guess that was a big part of their charm is that it felt like it could fall apart at any moment but you knew it never would.

Archived