Finished my rig! :) (Genz content)

been_effected

• Members

Got back from a trip up to the music shop with my Genz Benz cab. found out it was a 4 ohm cab instead of a 8 but oh well, just have to be a little more careful with how much I give it the boot :)

don't it just look hawwwwt....

IMG_0294.jpg

sounds hot too, im really over the moon with it, sounds frikkin sweet. Gig report and review to follow, i promise ;)

oh and thanks for the advice hasbeen, haven't regretted it since I heard the tone with the 410 :thu:

• Members

Got back from a trip up to the music shop with my Genz Benz cab. found out it was a 4 ohm cab instead of a 8 but oh well, just have to be a little more careful with how much I give it the boot
:)

don't it just look hawwwwt....

IMG_0294.jpg

sounds hot too, im really over the moon with it, sounds frikkin sweet. Gig report and review to follow, i promise
;)

oh and thanks for the advice hasbeen, haven't regretted it since I heard the tone with the 410
:thu:

happy to do it.....I'm glad it worked out. I think you'll be happier in the long run that it is a 4 ohm cab.

....looking forward to your gig report. Thank you again for your business and support.....we're here to support you in return.

Archived