What would Britney say?

mrmatt64

• Members

Isn't this supposed to be a Britney Spears forum? Why is it that a large percentage of the posts are about bass amps, guitars, music and other useless idiot crap? Come on people, have a little respect for yourself - it's embarassing. There's got to be tons of other forums out there for you to indulge the rocker side of yourself, let's keep this forum about BRITNEY SPEARS. please?

I started another thread asking about catching V.D. from Britney Spears and got essentially no response so I'll try again here. The text was as follows:

:freak:

Mr. Matt

• Members

Do a thread search on "Is this a Britney forum?" and you'll see how many times that question has been asked.

Had you waited a little longer, your initial post might have gotten an answer. It is generally unwise to criticize us here. It leads to you getting criticized back.

Just my two cents.

Edit: We can make this forum about whatever we choose to. If you want a more serious bass forum, May I direct you to Talkbritney?

• Members

Do a thread search on "Is this a Britney forum?" and you'll see how many times that question has been asked.

Had you waited a little longer, your initial post might have gotten an answer. It is generally unwise to criticize us here. It leads to you getting criticized back.

Just my two cents.

Edit: We can make this forum about whatever we choose to. If you want a more serious bass forum, May I direct you to Talkbritney?

Awesome-this thread can go on forever too:D

Mr. Matt

• Members

Just my two cents.

150px-Buzz-lightyear.jpg

You're mocking me, aren't you?

• Members

Gotta admit, I think this is pretty funny.

so there, d.

You're alright D. I've only been on HCBF for about a year now, and I can tell you one thing, a LOT of these guys are smarter than hell and are more than helpful in my experience. It's like a family in here and of course, the majority are going to stick up for each other, especially if someone comes in and tries to dictate how this forum is ran. Not only have I learned a ton in here, I've laughed my butt off-some of the folks in here should be comedians-they've made me laugh on some rough days, and I thank them for that. I think you'd feel the same if you got to know about us a bit-sorry it got off on the wrong foot for ya, I know you'll dig this place if you give it a try for a while.....

Mr. Matt

• Members

Fine, you want to know what Britney would say, here you go::thu:

Britney Quotes:

Britney About Herself: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

I don't like defining myself. I just am.

Britney About Her Fame: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

I'm famous, but I'm not famous like freaking Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston.

Britney About Herself: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

Sometimes I feel older than my mum.

Britney About Sex: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

I want to wait to have sex until I'm married.

Britney About Her Quirks: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

I always listen to 'NSYNC's Tearin' Up My Heart.

It reminds me to wear a bra.

Britney About Her Looks: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

I wish my hair was thicker, and I wish my feet were prettier. My toes are really ugly. I wish my ears were smaller. And my nose could be smaller too.

Britney About Marriage: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

Marry Prince William? I'd love that. Who wouldn't want to be a princess?

Britney About Her Wealth: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

I'm rich, freakin' rich. It's crazy.

Britney About Her Childhood: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

I performed at Mom and Dad's party when I was four. Oh my gosh, I was singing a Madonna song and I peed myself.

Britney About Her Body: Stupid Britney Spears Quotes

I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt.

:blah:

Archived