Studio Tomorrow

Mogwix

• Members

Ba-bump-bump. Was there from 10:30am to 7pm. Finished the song. Everything was tuned and set up before noon, then we {censored}ed around for like two hours, had some major troubles getting everything locked in time (probably our hardest song to record, a few guitar-only bridges that are tricky to time-out) so the guitars took forever to get done. All-in-all it was pretty good stuff, I had a good time. First "real studiio" experience went pretty well. No problems with the bass tracks, just played it once and nailed it, though that was kind of annoying because I was there all day just sitting there.

• Members

Ba-bump-bump. Was there from 10:30am to 7pm. Finished the song. Everything was tuned and set up before noon, then we {censored}ed around for like two hours, had some major troubles getting everything locked in time (probably our hardest song to record, a few guitar-only bridges that are tricky to time-out) so the guitars took forever to get done. All-in-all it was pretty good stuff, I had a good time. First "real studiio" experience went pretty well. No problems with the bass tracks, just played it once and nailed it, though that was kind of annoying because I was there all day just sitting there.

I'd make sure Lawyerdog looks over any thing you might sign.

But the sounds like it went well. :thu:

Archived