Reverend Basses

Drjack

• Members

None that I know of. Although, there is a dealer in Michigan that stocked up on the last available ones. Don't remember who it is, but, they do release one on eBay now 'n then. Also, have seen them turn up occasionally on eBay, but almost never anywhere else. Might see one here sometime, though.

• Members

Doubtful on a new one. They have been out of production a couple years, are pretty sought after, and the delear network was small (and interrupted while they were selling direct for a couple years). You might turn up a used one. Keep an eye on ebay and gbase.com

• Members

The Reverend line of basses has been out of production for slightly over a year and a half, with some leftover parts basses being sold about a year after that.

Your only chance of finding a new one is finding a dealer who still has one in their warehouse, which is very unlikely.

Reverend did consider bringing back a bass model a while back, but so far nothing. They also may consider a new bass model sometime next year, but the guy I talked to didn't sound very reassuring.

Good luck hunting one down! I love mine.

Archived