Help needed with this....

smurf77

• Members

I hve no problem picking out basslines by ear but am stumped with this one: Bass solo in Atomic by Blondie.

Please don't tell me to improvise around Em as I have to get this exact.

Have spent all day searching for tab on web but no joy; I guess no-one else has mastered it either. So, unless you have seen for yourself, please don't direct me to any sites.

Any accurate tab would be appreciated.

Cheers.

• Members

I hve no problem picking out basslines by ear but am stumped with this one: Bass solo in Atomic by Blondie.

Please don't tell me to improvise around Em as I have to get this exact.

Have spent all day searching for tab on web but no joy; I guess no-one else has mastered it either. So, unless you have seen for yourself, please don't direct me to any sites.

Any accurate tab would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hmm... Listening to the track now.

Doesn't sound like that far of a deviation from some pentatonic licks. My advice? Quit depending on tabs and spend some woodshed time developing your ears.

• Members

Nothing wrong with my ears my friend. the fact that no-one has come up with a tab proves it ain't so easy to pick it out even if you know what the guy is playing around. Never been stuck before in my life but this is a challenge and Blondie's bass player should get some acclaim for making it such.

• Members

Nothing wrong with my ears my friend. the fact that no-one has come up with a tab proves it ain't so easy to pick it out even if you know what the guy is playing around.

Maybe no one liked the song enough to take the time to tab it out

I've never heard the song before but I can't imagine it being that difficult. Just take your time and find the root notes and go from there

• Members

Nothing wrong with my ears my friend. the fact that no-one has come up with a tab proves it ain't so easy to pick it out even if you know what the guy is playing around. Never been stuck before in my life but this is a challenge and Blondie's bass player should get some acclaim for making it such.

No, that means nobody feels sorry enough for you to take time away from what they were already doing to do it for you. No problem asking for help, but dissing folks ain't exactly the best way to encourage them to help you in the future. Have fun!

:wave:

Archived