Need some help w/ a record ->

K7Baixo

• Members

The things you find on ebay. All of the talk about praise and worship music prompted me to googled my ex-uncle's gospel quartet. I'll be damned if I didn't get a hit on one for sale on ebay.

This record is from 1965. At that time, I was pretty darn young but I do remember going to hear them sing a couple of times.

a1_1_b.JPG

The guy on the bottom left is Dan Hubbard.

Now, I have a problem. I don't own a turntable. Is there anyone who has the capability to record this into an mp3 or wav file? I'd greatly appreciate your efforts! Pls let me know...

• Members

I can do it.

I live in OH, and you'll have to pay for the postal costs, but I won't charge you for the service.

Send the LP and a CD mailer and like a dollar for the media and I can give it to you in a variety of formats (including WAV).

Edit: I guess you'll want the LP back too...

Figure it out and PM me.

• Members

Thanks! I'll return the favor somehow/someday. If you're into coffee, I'll bring you some Brazilian coffee next time we visit Brazil.

Once I get the album, I'll contact you and ship it over. I'll include a blank cd or two for your convenience also w/ return shipping. There's no hurry on any of this - at your convenience of course!

THANK YOU!

Archived