Is there somewhere to get...

Robin

• Members

Download the demo for Fruity Loops. You can't save anything you make with it, but it seriously takes 2 minutes to put together a realistic drum pattern and loop it.

It's a fun program to screw around with, too. The demo has all the drum sounds, too.

C7

OK thanks Crescent. I'll give it a look-see.

• Members

Fruity Loops, eh? I'll check that out.

What about Guitar Pro 4? I use that to run drums sometimes... though it's not the easiest program to work with. You can run guitar, bass, strings, woods, percussion, pianos, keys... the whole 9. (all midi format)

I used to post songs to mysongbook.com until they started the whole "copyright infringement" thing.

• Members

Holy {censored}, I just downloaded it (which took quite a while for that+install...) but what a {censored}in great program!

I could, and prbably will, spend days tweaking beats. Thanks for shifting my addiction from crack to Fruity Loops, C7.

• Members
Download the demo for Fruity Loops. You can't save anything you make with it, but it seriously takes 2 minutes to put together a realistic drum pattern and loop it.

It's a fun program to screw around with, too. The demo has all the drum sounds, too.

C7

You can't save stuff, but you can export it as an mp3.:)

Archived