Need Assistance!

LoC

• Members

Okay, if any body has an extra Ampeg input jack nut (for the instrument) would they be willing to send it to me? It can come from an SVT-3 Pro (mine), 4 Pro, 5 Pro, etc... and I will pay the postage. I lost mine a few months back and subsequently the input jack has almost completely disconnected; so I had it resoldered. No, Ampeg DOES not have any in stock and will not unless the ship them from China. Anybody?

• Members

I've got an older Ampeg head. I forget the model #. I bought it used a few years ago, and it promptly died. Anyway, I still have it lying around for just such a need.

Send me a PM, and I will get back to you tonight with more details on what I have, and whether or not it will work for you.

• Members

I considered buying an SVT 3 Pro on Craigslist that had just this problem. Then our guitar player quit, and I had no need. The SVT 3 pro was gonna be a backup (I already have one). Anyway - it looked to me like the same part was used on my Sansamp RBI. If things don't work out w/ 1TBG, let me know and I'll check to see if the parts are interchangable - that way, maybe you could get one from Tech 21.

Or just have a tech solder in a traditional type input jack.

Archived