Show me T-40 love!

badmotor

• Members
Is prototype, oh yes.

:D

Oh, and I played this one before the T-40 was actually for sale, couldn't buy the first one but got number 32 (top one in pic), Basshunter sold me this one after he got it.

• Members
here's the one i just sold (still here and not paid for yet so technicly it's still mine :))
incase.jpg

Is that the original case? Apparently mine will be coming with the original hardcase. Should be here tomorrow....

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait..... :D:D:D

• Members

Is that the original case? Apparently mine will be coming with the original hardcase. Should be here tomorrow....

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.....
:D
:D:D

yeah - as far as i know they made 3 different cases for em. there's a normal square (fenderish) hardcase, there was a molded case that was fully carpeted inside and then a molded case that had a strip of foam in the top and foam in the body cavities.

• Members

yeah - as far as i know they made 3 different cases for em. there's a normal square (fenderish) hardcase, there was a molded case that was fully carpeted inside and then a molded case that had a strip of foam in the top and foam in the body cavities.

You are correct, sir. All of mine have the fully carpeted, blow molded cases, although if the fretless had its original case, it probably would be one with foam instead of carpet.

Actually, there is a slight difference between earlier and later blow molded cases with carpet: the earlier ones had three latches whereas the later ones had four. My #1 is the oldest and it only has three, but the other two have four.

Archived