Use a Blackberry Pearl? Then PLEASE HELP!

venturawest

• Members

so i just got my new phone, a blackberry pearl. i can't figure out how the f--- the text entry is supposed to work...seriously, how do you skip the "suggested shortcuts" thing, and how can you just type in the correct stuff with that weird keyboard? the documentation is not so good either. anyone have any advice?

• Members

I was in the market for a smartphone last week and i was contemplating the Pearl as it is a lot closer to the normal mobile phones i've been using for years. But i went for the Curve 8300 instead due to the full qwerty keyboard.

The blackberry was too odd for me, the setup was an absolute nightmare as i dont use a Blackberry Enterprise Server for my emails and the browser was total {censored}.

i went for the Nokia E61i instead, i'm actually typing this post on it now, well recommended!

• Members

i went for the Nokia E61i instead, i'm actually typing this post on it now, well recommended!

My wife scored one of those yesterday. She's still figuring it out but so far she loves it. I officially have phone envy.

Archived