Pulled the Trigger/Takeout rocks!!

PrestiaRules

• Members

Thanks to Takeout's thread:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1688790

I pulled the trigger on one of the Gibson G.O.W. Les Paul Doublecut basses. (unfortunately dubbed 'Money Bass')

bldmmch1.jpg

I figured for $600 it could be real nice. I really like the sound of TB plus PUs and with the Maple Top, 'Walnut Tone Plate' and set neck it should offer some sounds the T-Bird doesn't.

Anyways thanks again Chris! :thu: I appreciate the heads up. The seller seems like a real solid guy and I can't wait to get my hands on the bass....

...now to sort out shipping from KC....any KC forumite want to make $100 to pick it up and take it to USPS?????? :)

• Members

brother, if this thing plays half as nice as it looks, you might have trouble getting it out of KC. super nice guy, dude's got a ton of instruments in his place.

bass appears (from a quick look-over) to be super clean. i'll piddle some with it tomorrow evening.

:wave:

• Members

brother, if this thing plays half as nice as it looks, you might have trouble getting it out of KC. super nice guy, dude's got a ton of instruments in his place.

bass appears (from a quick look-over) to be super clean. i'll piddle some with it tomorrow evening.

:wave:

:thu: sounds like it could be a treat! give it the 'rock it/bad chicken' treatment and let me know

:D

Archived