My local store is now carrying Genz!

james on bass

• Members

Was downtown this morning so figured I'd better stop in at the store I've been going to for years. And lo & behold, they are now a Genz dealer! :thu: Unfortunately, they have not brought in any bass gear, just a couple guitar amps. :cry:

Supposed to get one of the NeoPaks in a couple of weeks to see what the interest is with bass players. I'll be expecting a phone call when it arrives!

• Members

Is that Bellones? Have fun trying that stuff out! The store that I go to has been carrying the bass stuff for a while (that's where I got my GBE600), but they don't have any of the guitar amps (they're just getting back into Marshall to go with the wall of Fender's and Peavey's).

• Members

Is that Bellones? Have fun trying that stuff out! The store that I go to has been carrying the bass stuff for a while (that's where I got my GBE600), but they don't have any of the guitar amps (they're just getting back into Marshall to go with the wall of Fender's and Peavey's).

Yep, Bellones. Pretty surprised too with the guitar side of things as they carry a tonne of Marshall and just got into Orange not too long ago.

• Members

I'd like to try out an Orange some time, but I've NEVER seen one in any of the shops I've been to
:mad:

again, no Orange bass rigs, just guitar... London is soooo conservative. :mad:

Yorky and Eden at my local shop. Peavey, SWR, Ampeg etc... represented at other shops in town, but nothing really cutting edge or new for bass gear in this town.

Archived