eBay Score!

Thunderbroom

• Members

That's the same paint image I've used as a PC desktop for years - I just resized it and uploaded it to the phone
;)

I think we've talked about that wallpaper once before. Tried to find a link for you but I think the site is offline now. I've got it in 1680x1050 and I guess you could resize it to any size you want if you're interested
;)

PM sent.

• Members

I'm just wondering if I should push it.

Guess you could offer to compromise - or you could let him off the hook.

He's clearly in the wrong and both of you know that. In a situation like this I generally try to let someone have an escape route, but that's just me. Do what you think is right :)

• Members

Guess you could offer to compromise - or you could let him off the hook.

He's clearly in the wrong and both of you know that. In a situation like this I generally try to let someone have an escape route, but that's just me. Do what you think is right
:)

I wonder what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot. How forgiving would the seller be if I tried to renege on an auction? It's not my responsibility to manage his mistakes.

• Members

I wonder what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot. How forgiving would the seller be if I tried to renege on an auction? It's not my responsibility to manage his mistakes.

No telling what would happen. Maybe you can get a clue from his feedback profile or the tone of his email to you?

Archived