Californication: The Show

Bonoman

• Members

Has anybody been watching this? It's freakin' hilarious! Easily the funniest thing on television right now. I've never been a huge Duchovny fan, but he's perfect for this show, and the writing is simply spectacular, as is the show's mandate to have at least one pair of real and one pair of fake breasts on every episode - can't go wrong with that, am I right?

Here's my favourite quote from the show so far, from the second episode as Hank (Duchovny) is talking/arguing with his ex-wife:

"It would be nice if I could fellate myself while farting The White Album, but I haven't been able to quite master that yet."

And here's the show's official webpage: linky

• Members

funnier/better than weeds?

-wam-

In my opininon? Yes. Well... Yes. I love Weeds, but I was busting a gut watching this one throughout both of the episodes that I saw. I don't know if the acting is as good as on Weeds, but the writing defintely is.

• Members

I see where they're trying to go with it and I like the premise. I thought the first episode/pilot was a little spotty but the second episode had better writing. I'd like to see the writing continuously improve to keep going with it.

It's a season pass on the Tivo and we'll see where it goes.

• Members

Have always liked her, though she has an EXTREME jawline.

natascha_mcelhone_gallery_10.jpg

I think that the girl who plays Mia is really got as well! I can't find any good pics of her that will allow me to link, but her name is Madeline Zima, and yes, they're real and they're spectacular!:p:love:

• Members

i like it alot. plus there's at least one naked chick per episode. Can't complain.

weeds is great, but it's not a very smart or deep show - not like the tudors, dexter, or anything on HBO. Meadowlands is good too. Showtime seems to be stepping the game up.

Archived