Looking for a vitamin/supplement geared towards musicians...

Rowka

• Members

Rowka - if you eat healthy, you don't need vitamin supplements...

and by healthy, I mean avoiding transfats at all costs...

here's an example:

The Great Indiana State Fair has banned those unhealthy trans fats, the New York Times reports from Indianapolis:

"This is a slice of heaven," said Ryan Howell, 31, as he cradled his Combo Plate, which, for the record, consists of one battered Snickers bar, two battered Oreos and a battered Reese's Peanut Butter Cup--all deep-fried in oil that is trans-fat free.

See just a little bit of common sense will take you a long way towards your goal...:thu:

• Members

See just a little bit of common sense will take you a long way towards your goal...
:thu:

Ahh, but you have miss-guessed my goal .

I see people making lots of money marketing supplements to athletes, college students and corporate CEOs...

• Members

Hey Rowka are you lookin for like an energy boost before shows or just multivitamins for a busy lifestyle? Chris-Dax is right that if you eat healthy you shouldn't need multi's but sometimes it's not that easy, I try to eat as healthy as i can but it can get time consuming and expensive so I do take a multi regularly. As for energy before shows I usually drink a bottle of Kombucha which some (OK alot) people don't like the taste of but I don't mind, It really gives me a nice clean boost of energy that's kinda similar to coffee but without all the jitters and stuff that coffee gives me, and it's VERY good for you.

• Members

Rowka - if you eat healthy, you don't need vitamin supplements...

and by healthy, I mean avoiding transfats at all costs...

here's an example:

The Great Indiana State Fair has banned those unhealthy trans fats, the New York Times reports from Indianapolis:

"This is a slice of heaven," said Ryan Howell, 31, as he cradled his Combo Plate, which, for the record, consists of one battered Snickers bar, two battered Oreos and a battered Reese's Peanut Butter Cup--all deep-fried in oil that is
trans-fat free

See just a little bit of common sense will take you a long way towards your goal...
:thu:

Trans fats have nothing to do with vitamins.

But you are right, a healthy diet consisting of mucho vegetables and lean meats with some dairy thrown in will put you where you need to be. Although I eat healthy I still take a multi with plenty of B vitamins for energy.

Dan

• Members

Get your colours... all kinds of good stuff in all those colourful veggies!!

But for what Rawka wants.. I'd say just copy one of the C-store multi-vito-energy mixtures that are already out there and give it a name tht implies it's for muso's.....

• Members

Oh, it'll have a proprietary blend of: Guarana, taurine, caffeine and green tea.

You need to make up a name for it and then copyright it and then advertise the hell out of it claiming that you're the only suplement that contains it!

:lol:

I recommend something along the lines of Mojoine, it has extra added Mojo. Everyone knows that it makes you play better! :thu::)

Archived