My next project

Optimus Prime

• Members

Haha, on the reviews on the brick no one has said that they have problems with hum. But the ones on the 1spot there were a few people who said it's unusable.

Which really makes no sense because both of them don't have isolated connectors, the only one that has that is the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 or whatever the hell that's called. Theres a chance you'll get hum with both the brick and the the 1spot but not with the Voodoo labs but that costs a whole hell of a lot.

• Members

I don't know where to put it since my tuner is in my rack. But I'm guessing that you could put the tuner anywhere and mute your signal. Check out the manual on where to put it for accuracy.

Yo.

If it was at the end and I muted it nothing would get to the amp, right. So as long as the amp by itself was totally quiet I'd have a silent setup. I do wonder if running that tuner through all those effects would mess with the accuracy.

• Members

Which really makes no sense because both of them don't have isolated connectors, the only one that has that is the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 or whatever the hell that's called. Theres a chance you'll get hum with both the brick and the the 1spot but not with the Voodoo labs but that costs a whole hell of a lot.

I'll probably go with the 1spot then. And just make sure that if it's noisy that whatever store I get it from will let me return it.

• Members

I have the Godlyke Power all (same as the One spot) and mine came with bunch of adapters. One of them is just an extension, so if you needed more room you could use those. Also if you got the Boss tuner, it's got a daisy chain out to power anything else on your board.

I've never heard any hum with mine.

Yo.

Godlyke is higher rated, but only has 5 connectors and apparently less power.

• Members

Godlyke is higher rated, but only has 5 connectors and apparently less power.

Higher rated by who?

Mine came with two blue 1/8 inch connectors, two battery clips, a long boss style extension, two red ones (which I can't remember what they do), a green line six connector and a daisy chain (for 5 pedals). It can power up to 20 effects. I'm not sure how many the 1 spot can do. I bet it's the same. You can get another daisy chain if you need to.

Yo.

Archived