Gigspam!!! House of Blues Hollywood!!!!

Funkee1

• Members

"THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN THE SoCAL!"

Thursday, 09/27/2007 9:30 PM - House of Blues : Foundation Room 8430 Sunset Blvd.

West Hollywood, California 90069

$10 w/ flyer ($15 @ door)

Join Beyond Category for a night of rockin tunes, introducing the newest member, Justine Elise Flores! This will be a debut performance in LA for the revamped band ~ Be ready to Get Down with the BC Party!!!

BEYOND CATEGORY

BEYOND CATEGORY

http://www.myspace.com/beyondcategoryband

~Rockin Love to Ya~

This venue has an extremely inviting atmosphere & is truly one of a kind! Gather a group or fly solo & dig the vibes at the HOB Foundation Room on Thursday, September 27th!!! Rockin Love to You for All of Your Love & Support!!! *Check out the House of Blues Foundation Room @: http://www.hob.com/venues/clubvenues/sunsetstrip/foundationroom.asp

House of Blues: Foundation Room

Thursday, 09/27/2007 9:30 PM - House of Blues : Foundation Room 8430 Sunset Blvd.

$10 w/ flyer ($15 @ door) ***FLYERS ARE ON THE WAY!!!***

~Alwayz Only All the Best~

~Justine Elise~

*Shoot for the moon & don't worry;

if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars*

• Members

Ooh, I can probably make this. Lemme see if I have some friends who'd want to go, I'll get a group together.

Awesome!!! We go on at 9:40, so we're early, but the bill is really good. The Foundation room is kinda small, but I imagine once you're in the HOB, you're in, so you can also check out whoever's on the big stage...... I think........

• Members

"THIS IS HOW WE DO IT IN THE SoCAL!"

$10 w/ flyer ($15 @ door)

Join Beyond Category for a night of rockin tunes, introducing the newest member, Justine Elise Flores! This will be a debut performance in LA for the revamped band ~ Be ready to Get Down with the BC Party!!!

BEYOND CATEGORY

BEYOND CATEGORY

~Rockin Love to Ya~

This venue has an extremely inviting atmosphere & is truly one of a kind! Gather a group or fly solo & dig the vibes at the HOB Foundation Room on Thursday, September 27th!!! Rockin Love to You for All of Your Love & Support!!! *Check out the House of Blues Foundation Room @:

$10 w/ flyer ($15 @ door) ***FLYERS ARE ON THE WAY!!!***

~Alwayz Only All the Best~

~Justine Elise~

*Shoot for the moon & don't worry;

if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars*

Congratulations! Great gig!

Archived