Oh man... someone just accused me of being bassist

jonathan_matos5

• Members

:rawk:

and i said damn straight im a bassist:mad:

With the way you are coming across right now, if you don't calm down and come across more willing to listen and understand you ain't gonna prove jack.

And here's just one thing to think about... ever notice how the people who are secure in who they are and what they are about don't rant and rave and stomp and yell to state their case? And the people who make a lot noise come across as suspect? Think about it.

• Members

Their first mistake was accusing me of scooping my mids

Their second mistake was handing me some tissue for my issue

Their third mistake was bringing up said tissue which turned out to be a puffs plus with lotion and it smudged my bass all up :mad:

Their fourth mistake was forgetting that I know what the hell I am talking about and I NEVER scoop my mids

They requested a meeting time, and they're f*$king gonna get a hell of a lot more to listen to than they will be expecting cause I'm going to dime the horns on ALL my cabs and use roto 66's for brewtal zing

At the end of this, they're gonna be the ones feeling like bassists...

• Members

Their first mistake was accusing me of scooping my mids

Their second mistake was handing me some tissue for my issue

Their third mistake was bringing up said tissue which turned out to be a puffs plus with lotion and it smudged my bass all up
:mad:

Their fourth mistake was forgetting that I know what the hell I am talking about and I NEVER scoop my mids

They requested a meeting time, and they're f*$king gonna get a hell of a lot more to listen to than they will be expecting cause I'm going to dime the horns on ALL my cabs and use roto 66's for brewtal zing

At the end of this, they're gonna be the ones feeling like bassists...

When you meet with them, they are first going to get a complete shutdown on what they accuse you of (because it never happened), and then you're going to turn it around and make it brown....:freak:

they'll soon find out who is the base-est bassist :evil:

Archived