I'm not dead!

Fireball_73

• Members

Just letting you guys know!

I have had the best 12 days of my life - freshers week at uni. Great people, cheap booze, two fantastic unions (I'm joining the events comittee of my favourite tomorow - gigs, gigs, and great club nights and the best bar - i love the place and already broke out the fretless for an unplugged acoustic solo or two ;)) anyways just had an amazing time. My computer is too much of a banger to work with the interent so I might be getting a laptop soon.

I'm loving living on my own in halls, got tons of great friends close by, very nice girls ;), cant be arsed with the anti-social people from home so it's great. Need to quit my department store job and my band defo aint gonna be kept up properly, but it will be no bother finding another band.

Anyway I'll catch you guys when I can. Don't think I'll ever have a 14 post average ever again in my life!:D:wave:

So might c

• Members

LOL!

Bet some nutty/goofy professor used that golden nugget on you within the first week of uni :o

Or are you writing a book, of astronomically bad jokes (see what I did there omg I rule) to pay for your tuition fees.

Archived