Springsteen - Magic

tom_s252

• Members

I streamed this the other day, and thought it was just OK. I'm guessing that, like many other of the faithful fans of Bruce, I will purchase this disc, listen to it 3-4 times, and then forget about it.

If you aren't a Springsteen fan, I wouldn't recommend starting here.

• CMS Author

I streamed this the other day, and thought it was just OK. I'm guessing that, like many other of the faithful fans of Bruce, I will purchase this disc, listen to it 3-4 times, and then forget about it.

If you aren't a Springsteen fan, I wouldn't recommend starting here.

Or with "Human Touch" and what was the other CD he release at the same time as HT? Gawd, what awful drek....I listened to each once, and never went back. I keep all my CD's just in case I change my mind later. How many years has that been?

I like and respect him as a musician, he's a great performer. But I really haven't been inspired by in anything he did after Born to Run.

• Members

'92, I think. I remember going to the "House of Guitars" in Rochester NY to buy Human Touch and Lucky Town at midnight the day they were released! Ack!! I also saw a couple of shows on that tour down in Meadowlands, NJ- they were really good, but no E-Street band, for sure.

The album after Born to Run, Darkness on the Edge of Town", is my all time favorite by Bruce. Live 75-85 is the best overview of his calssic years in my book.

Or with "Human Touch" and what was the other CD he release at the same time as HT? Gawd, what awful drek....I listened to each once, and never went back. I keep all my CD's just in case I change my mind later. How many years has that been?

I like and respect him as a musician, he's a great performer. But I really haven't been inspired by in anything he did after Born to Run.

Archived