bass upgrade down the pan! need help

0175westwood29

• Members

rite i was gonna upgrade my old axl player deluxe 5 string pictured below,

was gonna put in a new pup but unfortunatly its gonna cost the same as the bass!

so am in to minds as once i get my mody i wnt play this bass that much but really do want a back up to have just incase and for a bit of varity.

and if i cant upgrade it was wondering wat the chances would be of trading it for a better one possibly a fender 2nd or 3rd hand something for around

• Members

rite i was gonna upgrade my old axl player deluxe 5 string pictured below,

was gonna put in a new pup but unfortunatly its gonna cost the same as the bass!

so am in to minds as once i get my mody i wnt play this bass that much but really do want a back up to have just incase and for a bit of varity.

and if i cant upgrade it was wondering wat the chances would be of trading it for a better one possibly a fender 2nd or 3rd hand something for around

• Members

And just so ya know buddy, you have to reapply for your Modulus Mob in these here parts! ;)

I think you're like #4 or something. Mainly it's cause we really don't talk about bass here as much hookers, alcohol, boobs, and communist pinko environmentalists. :cool:

• Members

And just so ya know buddy, you have to
reapply
for your Modulus Mob in these here parts!
;)

I think you're like #4 or something. Mainly it's cause we really don't talk about bass here as much hookers, alcohol, boobs, and communist pinko environmentalists.
:cool:

really well ill shoot you a pm to find my correct num

but all advice bout this bass would be good?

• Members

Were you going to add a second pup or swap the one in it? If you're just swapping the one in there, there's no need to take it to anyone. You can do that yourself really easily.

was gonna replace current pup but have considered adding a pup but that looks unlikely

my bass has got a slim emg sort of pickup not the norm big mm so it would have to be routed out so i can't do that myself unfortunatly.

Archived