DAOTD: PC Edition

burdizzos

• Members

Sickening.

What I don't understand is, how come these school administrators, who obviously have some kind of degree, can't see how {censored}ing stupid this is? Something tells me that the school district's lawyers are behind this, because they're afraid of the lawsuit they will definitely lose.

It's become apparent that minorities have figured out that you can play the race card and ca$h in. Everyone is so scared to death that they might say something that could offend a black person, and said black person will sue them and win based upon ridiculous legal precedents.

And then they wonder why racism won't go away?:idea:
Do they honestly think that these kids will have more respect for black people now than they did before they got {censored}ed with? Seems like minorities are equal in every way, right up until it becomes profitable to be oppressed.
C7

• Members

Seems like minorities are equal in every way, right up until it becomes profitable to be oppressed.

C7

Shut the {censored} up, whitey! I don't think they should rest until the word "slavery" is removed from all school text books. I think we should eliminate all history up until 1990 such that kids growing up today will have no idea why color matters. Then they will think racism exists because PM Dawn sucks. Better living through ignorance.

• Moderators

Sickening.

What I don't understand is, how come these school administrators, who obviously have some kind of degree, can't see how {censored}ing stupid this is? Something tells me that the school district's lawyers are behind this, because they're afraid of the lawsuit they will definitely lose.

A degree doesn't make you smart. In fact, the of the 10 dumbest people I know (I honestly just made a list - forum members being excluded for their own benefit) 7 of them are are high school teachers and administrators. I hope it's not the lawyers. If it is, add it to my list of reasons I {censored}ing hate lawyers. And no, I am not being sarcastic.

• Members

You must be one year younger than me... checks profile... hmmm... this {censored} came out when we were 16. Did you have an advanced copy? :poke:

Nah, I was kicking game to the younger ladies.

Either that or I couldn't remember when I was using that as a makeout soundtrack. ;)

I should create a timeline of cheesy makeout songs. It would probably start with Richard Marx. That guy provides sound reason for black people to hate white people, to get back on topic.

Archived