Good ol GC

Undead Sycip

• Members

:thu:

When I bought my Markbass combo I was encouraged to take the demo model home becuase they were out of NIB stock. Today I got the call that my actual NIB MB is ready for me to pick up. I'm gunna try some Warwicks there again today. I am THIS close to canceling my Rickenbacker and getting a GROOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLYYYY Warwick. Probably the only thing that can growl more than the $$ is a US NT Spector (which I can't afford).

• Members
:thu:

When I bought my Markbass combo I was encouraged to take the demo model home becuase they were out of NIB stock. Today I got the call that my actual NIB MB is ready for me to pick up. I'm gunna try some Warwicks there again today. I am THIS close to canceling my Rickenbacker and getting a GROOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLYYYY Warwick. Probably the only thing that can growl more than the $$ is a US NT Spector (which I can't afford).

You're right about that!!!Which GC did you buy it from? Ontario???

• Members

rics at least don't look like dildo basses:poke:

You saw a phallic shape on a bass? Is there "something" you're not telling us about you?

Mark: I got it from GC Murrieta.

Thumper: I hear ya about the Ric. In fact I had two NIB go through my hands between August and November (which might be record given that they are hard to come by NIB). I can easily flip my next Firgelo Ric for more than what I paid for but I can't wait :cry:

I really luvs the double buck Warwick growl. I tried it through every worthy brand of amp/cab that GC carries and it it impressive. Most of all it slayed through an SVTCL + 810 (almost identical to my rig).

Archived