So, I'm gonna sell my bass.

slapthefunkyfour

• Members

The white one. Not the upright. I think I remember some of you expressing interest in it before, so I figured I'd post here to give those people the first shot at taking it. This is the best picture I have of it right now, but I can get more if needed.

IMGP1193.jpg

It is a washburn XS-5 that has been professionally converted (before I owned it) to a fretless with white fretlines. It has upgraded active EMG J pups. It has a couple dings here and there that the previous owner has painted with touchup paint. There is a small bit of buckle rash on the back that you can only see in just the right lighting condition. It comes with a molded hardshell case. I'll ship it anywhere in the world.

I'm gonna post it over at the for sale/trade forum, but I just wanted to give you all first dibs.

• Members

Your guess is as good as mine. It has 4 5" speakers, 200 watt power handling. It sounds awesome for acoustic guitar or violin. I think 2045 is the model number, I'll have to look again when I get home.

I really have no idea what it is for.

it's a trace elliot bright box. basically, a box full of mids/highs instead of a cab tweeter.

• Members

It is a washburn XS-5 that has been professionally converted (before I owned it) to a fretless with white fretlines. It has upgraded active EMG J pups. It has a couple dings here and there that the previous owner has painted with touchup paint. There is a small bit of buckle rash on the back that you can only see in just the right lighting condition. It comes with a molded hardshell case. I'll ship it anywhere in the world.

I'm gonna post it over at the for sale/trade forum, but I just wanted to give you all first dibs.

There ya go.

Archived