Yay! I'm the first!

Rowka

• Members

Yeah...it actually did, which is GREAAAT fun.

hmmm...did you try:

sudo apt get more-forum-members-that-post

it works in Ubuntu sometimes...

It was great fun. Hahahaha.

I need Ubuntu..:( I should see if there is a wireless connection program that works with my WiFi card first though.

EDIT: Hey it worked!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True true. There is little fun in what is normal, and I'm assuming Normal is someone that shows no .. Personality. A glass can only spill what it contains.

I agree entirely. Though...normal can't be defined, as everyone is different in SOME way, there isn't a group running around that is totally identical...so...nobody can be "normal". If there were normalities, I sometimes wonder if there would be any Gentlemen.

• Members
:D
I'm glad you've come.

Yeah. If there was a "normal" in the world... Then it would be sorta strange. I think it would sorta freak me out.. But hey.. I never said that I was brave.

Yes!

I always wondered about you and more than....nvm...

Yeah, but even if there was normality, one day the water's gonna wash it away. But going back to earlier...Wolf Am I! (And Shadow)

• Members

I always wondered about you and more than....nvm...

Yeah, but even if there was normality, one day the water's gonna wash it away. But going back to earlier...Wolf Am I! (And Shadow)

Wash it away like little Moses drifting downstream. Be you wolf, then I am a Yellow Spider.

Archived