Yay! I'm the first!

Rowka

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No, yo.

I'z just cool like dat.

....Eww, I just ate a Tootsie Roll from Halloween and it was nastier than a mixture of Mountain Dew and Jones Soda.

You want nasty? Try old milk, with sandwich bits, and... God knows what else my friend put in there. But I got a pop for taking a swig. That, or pour out half a bottle of Pepsi and fill it back up with milk. Then let sit for a day. That one got me nothing but an excuse to (accidentally) vomit on the Canadian flag over the sink in our classroom :thu:

• Members
You want nasty? Try old milk, with sandwich bits, and... God knows what else my friend put in there. But I got a pop for taking a swig. That, or pour out half a bottle of Pepsi and fill it back up with milk. Then let sit for a day. That one got me nothing but an excuse to (accidentally) vomit on the Canadian flag over the sink in our classroom
:thu:

o____o I think I'd rather not.

• Members

Hey, you kids are, like, stepping together or something . . . one of ya's at 2911 posts and the other is at 911 . . .

You can use this thread to race each other up to your next k-mark! Bet you could be there in a couple hours!

Grats, and cheese sticks, in advance!

:wave:

• Members
Hey, you kids are, like, stepping together or something . . . one of ya's at 2911 posts and the other is at 911 . . .

You can use this thread to race each other up to your next k-mark! Bet you could be there in a couple hours!

No...we....didn't...plan...that....

• Members

They're both so far ahead of me. And I've been here longer :(

• Members

And you think you're providing a counterpoint to your own statement...?

Hahahhahahhaha. No. Not really. Hahahaha.

But I can't deny it wasn't fun. And yet weird, and dark outside.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahaha. The more I think about it the more I laugh.

Archived