Yay! I'm the first!

Rowka

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can make Origami Paper Throwing Stars. And they can be sharp, and not fall to pieces.

Hmmm, but methinks having a shield made of Vibranium would be much better, though prone to shattering if molecularly damaged...so, how about vibranium throwing stars? Sound good, kthx? They has to be white though...and a 5-point star...that way they match the costume under my ninja outfit...and cloak...I mean...

• Members
Hmmm, but methinks having a shield made of Vibranium would be much better, though prone to shattering if molecularly damaged...so, how about vibranium throwing stars? Sound good, kthx? They has to be white though...and a 5-point star...that way they match the costume under my ninja outfit...and cloak...I mean...

Aww, sorreh dey'z 4 pointed. I could probably figure out how to make it a fiver though.

I am de real ninja here. :p Since.... I.... I.. I'm Terra. And Terra means earth.. So I blend with the earth!!!

Like Oranges.

• Members

Do not be depressed, I only say these things to make you think weird things (or have convulsions, either or)...it's just cuz I'm preventing world destruction, promise!

And I thought it was something personal! Ok. *Goes back to drafting plans for destroying the earth*

• Members
Aww, sorreh dey'z 4 pointed. I could probably figure out how to make it a fiver though.

I am de real ninja here.
:p
Since.... I.... I.. I'm Terra. And Terra means earth.. So I blend with the earth!!!

Like Oranges.

Yeas, 5-pointed it must be! Do or do not, there is no try! Soon, soon you shall become my apprentice and we shall rule a smaller galaxy...since C7 rules the universe...

• Members

s'all good, no worries man, no worries...*burninates plans to destroy earth*

Whooops...anybody see that....uhmm...speeding......uh....Trogdor?

Damn! Foiled again. I would've gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for those kids and their dog! Now I've gotta start all over again, on fireproof paper!

• Members

It's flaming acid.. DUH.

Either way, if it was concentrated and heated to the point that it could dissolve a diamond, it would probably eat through the container before the diamonds got tossed in.

And if you're planning on taking over a galaxy... Why concern yourselves with the defense of one tiny little planet?

Archived