Hey JM5... I need a self-esteem booster

ec437

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had a life once but i started going to college and now all i have is music and a stalker chick
:o

I would think that being in college = more women than you know what to do with. At least that was the case for me. I was on a tear all through college and med school and even into my residency.

When will you ever again be in an environment where you're surrounded by thousands of hormonal 20-somethings who are all away from home for the first time?

If you can't get action in college, then you're doing it wrong :poke:

• Members
:eek:
We have PM'S?! REALLY!? Huh...I never THOUGHT of that!

and I'm sorry that hijacking really offends you and upsets you soooo much...

Or...learn to keep your lovely guitardist mouth shut, especially when you're OFFENDED over an internet forum? Because I'm totally gonna listen to a NON-moderator tell me that I should quit posting in an off-topic thread because I "hijacked" something that wasn't even a real topic to begin with. Man alive, someone needs to get a life and not be such a "serious cop". So I have fun on the boards, occasionally hijacking a thread, don't cry about it, seriously. I know...I know...these interwebz is serious business, and I'm trampling all over your serious business. Grow the {censored} up.

Actually I'm a bass player

I picked up guitar about 6 months ago
Playing bass for 3 years.

Just wanted to make that clear

also I believe you belong here

not here :(

sorry but

lolz-you-fail.jpg

Archived