A lefty got lucky on X-Mas Day... surfing the internet!

Dreamregime526

• Members

:thu:i Being a Lefty, it's hard to find exactly what I want in the bass world, so I surf the net every day just looking for that special Lefty Bass, it could be a project bass or something that I have seen in a right hand bass, finally made in a lefty. Anyway while surfing the net yesterday, I went to Rondo Music's lefty section, the first thing I saw was a Douglas WSB-704 MVS in Silver for $89.00, the Musicman StingRay copy that was pulled from Rondo's site after being sued by Ernie Ball MM. I immediately ordered it and I got a confirmation that it is being shipped today! I got a pair of Nike shoes for X-Mas $79.00 that i don't need (at all), I have been given permission to take them back and get the cash for them. Shoes or a Bass... This bass will get the mods that will make it a keeper for sure! I am going to install a preamp, change the PU, maybe add a second one, depending on how it sounds. This will definately be a project bass!

My other Lefty Basses

http://www.dreamregime.net/id2.html

• Members

I saw that lefty MM and almost posted about it the other day; glad you got in on it :thu: I plan on completely revamping it as well, I can't wait! Too bad I haev no idea what I'm doing... Hopefully you'll post some threads seeking advice that I can learn from so I don't feel so stupid constantly asking questions :D

• Members

Great... maybe you could sand it to a natural finish and put a black pick-guard on it!! ;)

Good collection!

Seriously - what do you think of the KSD J Bass? I've seen one in a local store and am considering a Fender Jazz... the KSD is between the price of Fender USA and Mex but what is your opinion on the sound and feel? And how do the Brice/ SX modded basses play in comparison to your other J's?

What do you think of the Michael Kelly acoustic?

Us lefties need to stick together! Bought a Warwick Streamer LX PJ recently - they are great but just not quite as much as I would expect for the money.

Archived