Well, Green Day have done it again...

Super Bass

• Members
Did you get the EP before?

The full thing was available for download but it's been pulled now. I can upload it and give you a link if you want?
:)

It rocks!
:D

Thx:)... I'm not the best tech savy person, but can I just click on the link to get it? Don't want to be too much trouble, in case I'm too dense:freak: to get it to work...

Funny... one of my GFs loves Green Day as well... Basket Case is kinda our theme song... we feel like our lives are crazy sometimes like the lyrics... "neurotic to the bone" lol...

• Members

Thx:)... I'm not the best tech savy person, but can I just click on the link to get it? Don't want to be too much trouble, in case I'm too dense:freak: to get it to work...

Funny... one of my GFs loves Green Day as well... Basket Case is kinda our theme song... we feel like our lives are crazy sometimes like the lyrics... "neurotic to the bone" lol...

I sent the link to you by PM. :thu:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Just a heads up, there's a new song on the Myspace page now for anyone interested. It's called "The Pedestrian". It says its available to download but that doesn't seem to be working right at the moment, it gives a 4kb file.

Also, keep an eye on the website http://www.foxborohottubs.com as I believe the 12 track album is due to be available for download soon. :thu:

Archived