Xmas came a little late, but it was worth the wait!!

Azz301

• Members

I picked up an second-hand Genz Benz 610XB enclosure from eBay. The guy lived here in Sydney (Aus), and I had no way to transport it, so I paid him a few bucks to deliver it to me.

Yes... I said I got a 610, then I said I had no means to transport it. :cry:

It was a bargain that I just couldn't let pass up.... It also means that I'm selling the old car, and buying a new one that will fit it!!! :lol:

I had planned to ditch the GK700RB and getting something... well... more powerful. After I paired the 700RB with the GB-610, I decided that I can happily live with the wall of air that this thing moves!!! WOW!! :eek:

Damn I love eBay... the 700RB, GB610, and the old car all came from there... I am now looking on there for the new car too! I just make sure I do alot of research before I bid.

I also know that the thread has no real point... I'm just excited with the 610, and how loud the 700RB is ontop of it!!! I play too much metal for only 410's. :evil:

• Members

I also know that the thread has no real point... I'm just excited with the 610, and how loud the 700RB is ontop of it!!! I play too much metal for only 410's.
:evil:

There is a point. You came to brag about getting a 610. I am jealous. I'd love to put my GBE1200 on top of one of those.

:thu:

And yeah, I can't imagine a GK 700 into a 610 not being loud enough for anything.

Archived