I like this one...is it a good deal?

SelenaBassGirl

• Members

If you plan to make the purchase sometime after this week, it might be good to "watch" several auctions of the same item. That'll give you an idea of what the market is willing to bear. And when you close in on the one you really want, you'll have a sense of how much of a deal it is or isn't.

• Members

If you plan to make the purchase sometime after this week, it might be good to "watch" several auctions of the same item. That'll give you an idea of what the market is willing to bear. And when you close in on the one you really want, you'll have a sense of how much of a deal it is or isn't.

+1

......and be patient: if you absolutely do not need to buy a bass this weekend, then don't...just keep saving money, that way you have even more options

• Members

I am watching several and probably gonna save up some more money. I might even go brand new-I have found some new ones going for $500. I showed my husband and the jerk didn't really say a damn word. I think he is snickering b/c it is the same color as my old love and what isn't sticking in his head is that his was a 5 string Fender jazz and I am looking into a 4 string. Not ready for the B string just yet! lol! I just happen to like that color on a bass!

• Members

I am watching several and probably gonna save up some more money. I might even go brand new-I have found some new ones going for $500. I showed my husband and the jerk didn't really say a damn word. I think he is snickering b/c it is the same color as my old love and what isn't sticking in his head is that his was a 5 string Fender jazz and I am looking into a 4 string. Not ready for the B string just yet! lol! I just happen to like that color on a bass!

IMO better to save up a bit and go new. You'll get something more reliable and warranty will cover it.

• Members

TB's Classifieds has a good assortment of instruments as well. Plus it's easier to know it's history and how well been taken care of, etc.. They had a rush of Fender J's back a few months ago, so much that I even almost bought one!

Archived