Which cheap bass is best? Rogue,Brice,Maestro...?

A*X*7

• Members

I have owned both fretted and fretless models

and are about the same quality as the Rogue LX200 series bass guitars.

Ooops! I read right over the "Pro" in Roguetitan's post I have to agree with both of you. SX doesn't have a Pro-level bass.

• Members

Squiers are the best cheapos,

some of us would beg to differ...

I would Put SX in the same quality catigory as Squier.

I would choose Rogue LX PRO series and Yamaha RBX series Bass guitars over Squier or SX along with a lot of other brands any day of the week.

• Members

I don't know man. I've always seen Yamahas as the bologna of bass. Nothing special about it, and its always in the fridge. Never been impressed with them and couldn't play to many types of music. I played metal to blues on a Squier. I will give you the Rogue though, nothing against them, but I'm a Squier/Fender dude.

• Members

I don't know man. I've always seen Yamahas as the bologna of bass. Nothing special about it, and its always in the fridge. Never been impressed with them and couldn't play to many types of music. I played metal to blues on a Squier. I will give you the Rogue though, nothing against them, but I'm a Squier/Fender dude.

To each their own.

nothing special about the looks of the RBX for sure but they play and sound very good with good electronics.

I have an old MIA Fender PJ but it don't get played much.

I must be partial to baloney I guess:freak:

Archived