warwick streamer std. bass. any good??

lumpy555

• Members

i seen a 9-yr old green streamer in mint shape,750.00 bux! is it worth it? made in germany. i sold the bongo-i know i am nuts!!! it just didnt feel 100% when strapped on.anyways any hardcore warwick owners please help me make up my mind, buy it or look at my buds 97-stingray musicman. warwick vs musicman!!!!!!! tanks!! lump!!!

• Members

a streamer standard. he bought it in 1999. its on craigslist ohio,city of youngstown. nice pics,he called me and gave a great history of it. it evan has the bell brass frets on it,kinda like the corvette double buck. thanks..

Not worth it. I wouldn't pass $450 for that bass, and thats if it's in damn near mint condition.

Bell brass frets are on all warwick basses in the past 20 years (unless they were custom ordered without them). You can get a used corvette standard for $4-700, just about anywhere.

Here is the streamer LX model worth $750, and also a Corvette Standard, Corvette FNA (the same bass I own), and Fortress One, which should all sell in the same price range or less.

Archived