Eli Manning >>>>>>>>>> Everyone else

bassesofalessergod

• Members

Of course I wanted to see my Patriots go the distance and shut Mercury Morris up. The other half of me wanted to see the other Manning not get a ring. Now we have to hear a year of the "Manning brothers back to back" crap. Can I just ask, why is it I had to watch 5000 Peyton Manning commercials all season but when Eli is in the superbowl there wasn't a single one? I f-ing hate mannings.

• Members

Of course I wanted to see my Patriots go the distance and shut Mercury Morris up. The other half of me wanted to see the other Manning not get a ring. Now we have to hear a year of the "Manning brothers back to back" crap. Can I just ask, why is it I had to watch 5000 Peyton Manning commercials all season but when Eli is in the superbowl there wasn't a single one? I f-ing hate mannings.

i saw one but maybe it was right before the kickoff. peyton was still in it.

• Members

Well, I have to see Tom Brady's face in print magazines all the time, and having a gf who lives in Boston, I'm still going to have to hear all about the Patriots having an undefeated regular season. So deal.

• Members

You know I was watching "The soup" and they were commenting on how the Media was making fun of Eli for marrying his "non-famous" girlfriend whilst Brady was banging Gisele Bundchen (SP?). It made the media seems so {censored}ing lame...lamer than normal that they would bring his fiancee into it. I think she's hot too.

Dan

• Members

You know I was watching "The soup" and they were commenting on how the Media was making fun of Eli for marrying his "non-famous" girlfriend whilst Brady was banging Gisele Bundchen (SP?). It made the media seems so {censored}ing lame...lamer than normal that they would bring his fiancee into it. I think she's hot too.

Dan

Incredibly hot. I would do unspeakable things to her.

They act like only famous people are allowed to be good looking. Plus, if she's not famous, chances are she has something going on upstairs :D:rolleyes:

• Members

That first down with about 40 seconds left, where Eli somehow wriggled out of a sack, was just awesome - 3 Pats had hands on his jersey, I was sure it was over. Kid's proven he has balls. Still, it was the Giants defense that made the game, stuffed the vaunted Pats machine several drives in a row - has that even happened before at all this year?

• Members

That first down with about 40 seconds left, where Eli somehow wriggled out of a sack, was just awesome - 3 Pats had hands on his jersey, I was sure it was over. Kid's proven he has balls.

Yep, this game (and that drive/play in particular) won me over. As I said elsewhere, there was no hangdog shoulders, no Manning Face, just a will to win. And that play was amazing.

• Members

I thought that it was kind of cheesy that the Giants gave up on the last play. The way they just knelt on the ball and didn't try must have really pissed off the Pats. They should have respected the Pats more and tried to put it in the end zone or at least kicked a FG. :mad::D

Seriously though, wow. I sure didn't call that. The last drive, how many great plays did the Giants make in crucial situations? Absolutely amazing. Congrats Giants fans, the last quarter, just wow.

• Members

I thought that it was kind of cheesy that the Giants gave up on the last play. The way they just knelt on the ball and didn't try must have really pissed off the Pats. They should have respected the Pats more and tried to put it in the end zone or at least kicked a FG.
:mad::D

I'm assuming you're not serious :D

Archived