Completed Rig (Sorry For The Big Pics)

RevMachineBass

• Members

100_0409.jpg

1991 Ampeg SVT-II (non-pro) into Ampeg 810E, Ampeg SVT 4-Pro into SWR 412 Stack. The signal is split coming out of the Wireless unit in my rack (on top of the SVT II). My pedalboard unit (Boss GT-6B & Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner) runs into the SVT II rig, and the SVT 4 Pro rig is dry.

100_0406.jpg

100_0407.jpg

100_0411.jpg

I just bought a George L's FX Kit to rewire my pedal board, and I'm still trying to find an Ashdown LoMenzo Hyper Drive pedal. When I do that I think my G.A.S. will be sated for a while.

• Members

Looks nice, congrats:)...

btw... educational point for me... someone may side bar chime in if they see this... Are big pics disapproved of here? Does it slow down the forum, or cause some other issue? I know you can get more in if you thumbnail. I kinda like em to pop up big to start with if a few pics:confused:? Sorry... hickjack concluded, back to happy GAS post replies...

• Members

Looks nice, congrats:)...

btw... educational point for me... someone may side bar chime in if they see this... Are big pics disapproved of here? Does it slow down the forum, or cause some other issue? I know you can get more in if you thumbnail. I kinda like em to pop up big to start with if a few pics:confused:? Sorry... hickjack concluded, back to happy GAS post replies...

Big pics are generally considered bad form in most web forums. It is usually a good idea to resize anything you are going to post directly to roughly 600-700 pixels wide, this is generally about the right compromise between image quality (for those of us with large screens and hi-speed connections) and file size (for those of us with smaller screens and slower connections). If you have a very large pic you don't want to resize, then it is better to post it as a thumbnail that links to the larger version.

Also, nice amp dude. My ears are jealous (although my back isn't . . .)

• Members

Big pics are generally considered bad form in most web forums. It is usually a good idea to resize anything you are going to post directly to roughly 600-700 pixels wide, this is generally about the right compromise between image quality (for those of us with large screens and hi-speed connections) and file size (for those of us with smaller screens and slower connections). If you have a very large pic you don't want to resize, then it is better to post it as a thumbnail that links to the larger version.

Also, nice amp dude. My ears are jealous (although my back isn't . . .)

I see... thx for the info... just need to take the time to learn the tech step on reszing pics... appreciate the explanation/reply.:)

• Members

I see... thx for the info... just need to take the time to learn the tech step on reszing pics... appreciate the explanation/reply.
:)

No problem. If you are using imageshack (I read your "help me post pics" thread, but I can remember who you ended up going with), there is a checkbox right underneath when you upload your pic:

isro6.jpg

I don't use photobucket, but I imagine they have some sort of similar feature.

• Members

No problem. If you are using imageshack (I read your "help me post pics" thread, but I can remember who you ended up going with), there is a checkbox right underneath when you upload your pic:

isro6.jpg

I don't use photobucket, but I imagine they have some sort of similar feature.

Glad I came back thru to find this:thu:! Great specifics. I have the pics in Photobucket right now. Just clicked on there, and think I found the option. Will try to play with one for a trial later on. Some other forums I have posted pics on automatically resized the pic for me in the post option. Never thought much about it:rolleyes:. I have a larger screen monitor, and broadband net service, so the larger wasn't a thought there either. I love my pc for certain things, but I'm not like some techy people I know who love:love: figuring out how to make things work on the pc. It's like drivers who get road rage... gives me user rage:mad:, and a headache:freak:. Tantrum concluded now:o:blah:. Thx :)M

Archived